||Vancouver Lake Sailing Club
promoting sailing and racing of one-design centerboard boats since 1967
Join the fun and learn to sail!
Vancouver Lake is a great place to learn to sail!
- No commercial boat traffic or river current
- Only motorcraft on the lake are our safety boats
- Clubhouse with kitchen, restrooms and showers
- Gated property, private waterfront and park-like setting with a great family atmosphere
About our "Learn to Sail" Summer Classes...
- Classes and lessons for all age groups! Schedule and prices coming soon!
- Students must be competent swimmers
- US Sailing certified instructors & small class size
- US Coast Guard approved life jackets are supplied
Beginners of all ages learn to...
All subsequent classes build on this foundation.
- Rig and launch a boat
- Sail boat upwind, downwind, and perform basic maneuvers
- Dock and retrieve a boat
- Understand the points of sail and beginning sailing theory
2019 VLSC Sailing School Program
It's going to be an exciting year with classes, social events, and racing opportunities
for people and children that are new or returning to sailing.
SAILING CLASSES COMING SOON!!!!
please check back shortly for dates and prices
[top of page] [home page] [members page]